What is Free Tour Sapporo?
We are a group running a free tour in our lovely city of Sapporo! This is a student-run group in which students voluntarily work as tour guides. Currently we are holding guided walking tour in English to show some sightseeing places to tourists from around the world. Our destinations include not only popular landmarks, but also some unique places where you will be more attracted to Sapporo, Hokkaido, and Japan!
Our purpose is to provide a chance for tourists to make some tourist friends, and to connect tourists and local people. To see our tour schedule, please check out our Facebook page! (Click here to the Facebook page!) We hope you enjoy our tour!
- Meeting point: Meeting point: In front of the ticket gate of Susukino subway station
- Tour duration time: Approximately 2-3 hours
- Destination: Susukino, Odori park, Sake museum, fish market, etc.(The destinations are subject to change.)
- Ending point: Near Susukino subway station
- Attention: Wear warm in winter! Sapporo is one of the coldest cities in Japan.